Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 9

I still cannot access the internet but Ron can use it from the Science building.  The biggest news is that today I met Dr. Wali, the department head, at last.  I will be teaching the two courses I thought I was going to teach – that was not confirmed until today.  Unfortunately they have been scheduled to meet at the same time, and in the same rooms, but they are two different courses.  Since classes start tomorrow, this may mean a rocky start to the semester. 
We have had a LOT of rain.  We’ve had heavy rains most days, and it is raining hard right now.  I have been noticing the drainage systems around all the buildings, and I see why they are so extensive.  It’s too dark now for me to see how deep the water is in the ditch.

No comments:

Post a Comment